Connect. Compete. Give. Impact.

DraftMates wants you to play and give. Support nonprofits or play for bragging rights with your friends - the easiest fantasy sports game ever!



How to Play

With DraftMates, you can play fantasy games to support 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and beat your friends in the process. Create private leagues and join public contests to compete for a cause.

Click here to learn how to get started on DraftMates.

Nonprofits

Let DraftMates help your 501c3 organization raise money and drive engagement with supporters through fantasy sports with weekly or one-time event contests.

Learn More
Nonprofit
Representative
Email
Phone Number

Our mission is to make it easy for 501c3 nonprofits to raise money in an engaging way with donors using fantasy sports. DraftMates brings the thrill of competition, easy of making a donation, and a fun mobile app to supporters of all kinds of nonprofits. Nonprofits register with DraftMates, select the $ entry fee that applies to each entry, and immediately can communicate to donors/supporters/followers on social media. At the conclusion of the contest, the nonprofit receives 85% of the entry fees (the other 15% is DraftMates platform fee inclusive of the payment processing costs). DraftMates exclusively works with registered nonprofits, and verifies each cause with GuideStar, the most complete, up-to-date nonprofit database.

While many other fundraising methods (golf tournaments, pledge drives, auctions, dinners, etc) require tremendous resources and people to make a success, DraftMates gives each nonprofit the tools to maximize participation (and ultimately $ raised) with minimal effort.

If you are a registered nonprofit (501c3 or similar) organization and want to learn how DraftMates can revolutionize your fundraising, please let us know and a DraftMates specialist will follow-up with you.

Contact Us

Phone : 833-DRFTMTS
E-Mail : info@draftmates.com
Address : 221 N Fourth St. - Columbus, OH 43215